WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- A Registered Optician or Student Optician to join our rapidly growing business 35-40 hours/week
- Someone who wants to be part of a dynamic team, loves to learn new things, and wants to have a career helping and working with people
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
The ideal candidate must be:
- in good standing with the College of Opticians of Ontario or in Opticianry School
- a lover of all things eyewear, vision and fashion
- passionate about working with people and making sure they have the best customer experience possible
- organized, independent, detail oriented and reliable
- enthusiastic, confident, friendly and outgoing
- excited to work in a fast paced and team based environment
- enthusiastic to learn and have the motivation to continually improve oneself
- able to think on your feet and take initiative
WHO ARE WE?
- We’re a vibrant and progressive, full-service optometry office located on the shores of Lake Huron
- We work hard, learn all the time, and find time for team fun and growing our office culture
- We strive to treat our patients as if they were family and to deliver an eye care experience that outshines the rest
- We are closed on all stat holidays, as well as on weekends
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Competitive pay
- A patient focused team environment
- Team events, outings and celebrations
- Vision care
- Paid time off
If you think this is the career for you, please apply here and choose the Optician application.
Please know that if you decide to go rogue and try to apply a different way, your resume will not be considered.
We thank all candidates, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.